Who we are
We are an African-focused, client-centric, digitally enabled and integrated financial services organisation. In, for and across Africa, our strategy is designed to realise the opportunities presented by Africa’s longer-term structural trends.
AFRICA IS OUR HOME, WE DRIVE HER GROWTH
Ethiopia (representative office)
SOUTH & CENTRAL AFRICA
Democratic Republic of the Congo
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
Isle of Man
PRESENCE IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
Strong position in South Africa as a market leader in mortgages and deposits.
Strong contribution from our
Africa Regions businesses
contribution to banking
Contributions to banking activities
Banking and other financial services to individual clients and small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in South Africa, the Africa Regions and the Channel Islands.
- Transactional products
- Mortgage lending
- Card products
- Vehicle and asset finance (VAF)
- Lending products
Corporate and investment banking services to clients, including governments, parastatals, larger corporates, financial institutions and multinational corporates.
- Client coverage
- Global markets
- Transactional products and services (TPS)
- Investment banking
- Leading market positions in corporate loans, deposits and trading in South Africa
- Strong market share across Africa Regions
Wealth services and product offerings, including insurance, investment, fiduciary, specialised banking and multigenerational wealth preservation solutions for high net worth, retail, business and commercial, and corporate clients.
- Short-term and life insurance products
- Financial planning and modelling
- Integrated fiduciary services
- Specialised banking, wealth management and advisory service solutions
- Offshore financial services to African clients
- Investment services, including global asset management
- Continued growth in assets under management
- Strong fund performance, with above benchmark growth
- Strong growth in high net worth clients
- Strong growth in deposits
Life insurance and investment management activities of the group companies in the Liberty Holdings Group.
- Individual arrangements
- Group arrangements
- Asset management
- Over R390 billion in external assets under management
- Information about Liberty’s strategy and operations is available at www.libertyholdings.co.za